Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED: FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MEESELF.

Alrighty Sebastien. Just because you asked me to. Here goes:

--FIVE FACTS ABOUT YOURS TRULY, WAT, THAT YOU PROBABLY MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN.

1). Only two things will and can distract me while driving my car. One is a hot good-looking dude. And the other is a dog. I love dogs and melt at the sight of them. They are just too adorable and sweet not to contemplate. Add a hot dude and a dog? ACCIDENT!

2). My mother is from a high mountain town in El Salvador called Cojutepeque. Try pronouncing that! And Dad (RIP) was from a humble little town in the same country as well, called Soyapango. I have visited both. Surreal!

3). I often read the Bible, but in Spanish only. It is so much more beautiful and powerful when God scolds me in the language of my parents. LOL! The Reina-Valera version I believe corresponds to the English King James version.

4). I believe in abortion. I mean, they say millions of children have been murdered and crap, but they were probably spared a miserable existence anyway by parents who would've been irresponsible anyway. And if you were meant to be born and be here, then you already are! SO THERE! Of course, I always say that the best thing is for women to just prevent pregnancy period.

5). I am root beer float fanatic. Or Coke/Pepsi floats. Vanilla ice cream only of course! I learned as a kid from my grandmother that they call it vaca negra in Spanish. Years later, at a diner in West Hollywood, I came to find out on the menu that they also call this in English, a black cow. WHO KNEW?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following through WAT!

I completely agree with you, dogs are the best!!! God's gift to mankind. I too love reading in Spanish because as you say, it is very powerful.

Unknown said...

Awesome facts! Is that you in that pic?

WAT said...

Yes, that is I.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Wide variety of facts!