Thursday, January 25, 2007

ANN COULTER MUST DIE.

Ann Coulter! Ann FACKING Coulter. YOU NASTY HIDEOUS REVOLTING CONSERVATIVE WHORE! YE OOGLY SKINNY BLONDE BITCH. People have bought her books! HOW??!! WHY??!!

She insulted
9/11 widows last year and has talked all kinds of shit before and since. Now she's bagging on Hillary Clinton for running for president. More power to Hillary I say, for if Mrs. Clinton is a bitch, at least she'll use her aggressiveness to get something good done for this country. You Ann, are nothing but a venomous cheap insulting c*nt!

Some statements attributed to Ann C*NTler:

"Speaking of which, the horny hick's wife finally ended the breathless anticipation by announcing that she is running for president."

"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.' "


Ain't this bitch a winner? WOW. There are still plenty of closed-minded people in this country that think like Ann. People who blindly follow George W. Bush, who believe gays will go to hell, who think global warming is but a myth. How sad.

We cannot afford to have this kind of mentality, for these are crucial times, perhaps the most critical in human history.


We not only got this country to save folks, but the entire fucking planet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit - I can't stand that witch!!! She brings out the worst in me - I cease to act like a Christian and want to bitch-slap her for her hateful attitude towards anyone who thinks differently than she does. I would never purchase one of her books or watch a show featuring her. She is a total waste of oxygen. Forgive me for MY venom.

G-Man said...

Yes..she brings out the worst in me as well. I believe I described her in a blog post as a "cunt" once, to horror of my female readers. Yes, she is the personification of pure evil. And the sad thing is, if she wasn't such a demon-spawn, I'd actually find her attractive!gm

Anonymous said...

Damn, she is a cunt! Wow, what a bitch!
I bet she has secruity guards and if she doesnt she probably carries a weapon, damn!

G-man, LOL!

M- Filer said...

Well look at it this way, Anne Cunty Poo Coulter clearly doesn't represent US. She is associated with the Republicans'and how perfect is that! To have a skank like her speaking on behalf of their party is nothing less than a divine intervention.
You go girl!

Anonymous said...

I love that the Wicked-Pedia page on Ann "is currently protected from editing until disputes have been resolved." Hi-larious. Even her blurb is controversial!
She seems one of those people who seks out notoriety through being outlandish, kind of like the Britney "beaver shot" or Anne Hache saying (paraphrased), "soory Ellen, I'm not really a lesbien. Sorry for yanking you out of the closet and forcing you into several awful career choices that almost ruined your career." Oh well, Portia is much hotter. Go Ellen.
Oh wait, this started out about some cunt conservative didn't it? I find it funny that true conservatives and libertarians have very much in common: they both want to do whatever they want. The only diferrence is that the libertarians want each to act to their own whim, whereas conservatives what everyone to act according to the conservative's whim.
Once again I have to wonder, who's blog is this? DO I ever write one of my own? Not so often it seems.
Thanks WAT for the springboard. If I weren't such a lazy ass bastard I'd post this elsewhere.

Sebastien Millon said...

Seriously annoying, but always good for a laugh as long as you don't take it seriously. Well, at least we live in a country where people can express their own crazy ass viewpoints, but still, some of the shit that lady has said...

Thank god she's not associated with the Democrats. She's a liability, that's for damn sure.