Monday, January 08, 2007

I'M HURT AND SORE AND LIFE SUCKS RIGHT NOW.

Okay.

I woke up Sunday morning and sort of lifted my head out of bed in such a way that I pulled or dislocated something in my lower right neck and was in severe pain most of the day. Bloody awful! Today Monday it feels a little better, but it still has me annoyed and bothered.

Also, my anxiety has been acting up as of late, and this is because I'd like to go to the gym and exercise ya know? But with my current sore neck and crap, I can't go exercise until this thing heals, so alls I can do really is walk and go up and down steps. No lifting, which sucks donkey penis! I feel like a disabled old man.

I keep telling myself it could be worse. Yes, it could all be worse, but I'm still whining and complaining here. I hate pain or illness as I'm sure we all do and it irks me that in this life we have to go through this crap. ARGH! Takes away from the enjoyment of life really.

I'll have my review soon I hope of two recent foreign films I just saw: Volver and Pan's Labyrinth. Just to warn ya that the latter film is terrific, but very dark, bloody violent, and quite depressing. Both in Spanish with subtitles; real Castilian King's Spanish that is!

YEEHA!

6 comments:

Troy said...

i love all the pretty girls at the gym

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't know a massage therapist. Oh wait, you do! Me. The chiropractor usually fixes my neck, but good body work is good body work no matter the discipline.

Gavin Elster said...

Castilian!
Thank you for clearing that up.

Nothing like meat eating Faries!

Gavin Elster said...

As for the pain. I have some vicodin and a little wild turkey left. Hobble on over and get fucked up with me!

Sebastien Millon said...

Very sorry about the pain. I understand your frustration. I hope you can get back to the gym soon. Pain is never fun, our bodies are so complicated, it's amazing we don't have even more problems than we already do!

I'm really looking forward to your reviews, the latter movie sounds very interesting!

Eddie said...

A little Mattress Mambo will take that knot right out of your neck...

Home remedies brotha...

Love ya