Wednesday, April 25, 2007

THE MALE G-SPOT!

Ya see gentlemen, I got news for you. Well, not if you're gay it ain't news really! I'm getting kind of hot writing about this. Imma talk about the male prostate gland! WOOHOO! It's that walnut-sized organ just inside yer butt, just behind your colon. Well, this very important gland secretes some of the main fluid in our spooge that is responsible for helping the little swimmers on their route to finding that egg inside a woman and fertilizing it. All basic, yet miraculous biology really. If you're heterosexual and into breeding and creating new human life to further tax the Earth and its resources, then the male prostate gland serves a very important part in procreation.

However, thanks to my new found hedonistic ways, I also am advocating all males (regardless of yer sexual orientation) and females with male partners to discover the joys of the prostate gland in sexual pleasure! Ya see, if more straight men realized how much pleasure you can get out of yer prostate, there'd be less frustration and anger in the world! The prostate gland is very sensitive to touch and other erotic stimulation, which is why gay men like to be anally stimulated. I don't have to get into the gory gruesome details, but a plug or anything else that will go in there will eventually hit the gland and create an amazing sensation. YES BOYS! WE HAVE A G-SPOT TOO, and many of y'all are not discovering it!

I know many straight dudes are terrified by the concept of anything or anyone even going near their exit chute in any way,shape, or form. HOWEVER! It does not make ya gay if ya try it or end up liking it. And if you is gay, then so facking what?! Why not enjoy sex to the freakin' fullest!? Discover prostate massage, milking, and more on this most erogenous and erotic zone of the human male anatomy! In fact, you're also delving into anal sex period, and there ain't no crime against that! Go for it! Ask that hot kinky female next time to try ya out. Make sure you're clean okay? Like, real clean so it'll all be fun. Use plenty of lube. Be gentle at first and increase the penetration.

Wow, I can't believe I just advocated all you dudes to toy around with yer P-gland. Stop inhibiting yourselves gentlemen. Discover one of life's great joys. The orgasm will be amazing. I guarantee it.

And oh yeah, be sure to eat lots of tomatoes and tomato-based products like ketchup and salsa, for I hear the lycopene in there is good to prevent prostate cancer. It's also a good idea to ejaculate often to prevent dangerous build-up and decrease the risk of cancer. Yes, yer hand is a big help if ya can't get to the real deal.

I'm such a sexpert.

12 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

Holy cow Wil I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time.

Yeah...
SURPRISE! That damn prostate is useful.

Unknown said...

What the heck is wrong with me this am? I couldn't for the life of me figure out the diagram ...but then again it's not what I was expecting at 9am on a wednesday morning...

That's why WAT Central is such an AWESOME place. Thanks for waking me up w/o caffeine, sweetcheeks.

Now, on the the PSA. I agree that men are too inhibited, sometimes, to try things out of the ordinary, but that's the very definition or extaordinary, no?

I say: Go for it boys, get and give the extraordinary out of life!

xxoo

Troy said...

massages $20 bucks an hour?

Anonymous said...

Insane, insane! My coworkers thought I was weird reading the post.

Emma said...

may i just say...
you are rather amazing.
who else would do a post about prostate?
nobody, that's who. pshhh, damn puritans. now i feel like i should do a post about my ladyparts so i can be in the big leagues.
:^) don't know if sufjan s. is gay, but i WILL have a slapfight for him, so you best be prepared.

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Well, not to get too technical, but it's called the P-Spot, at least by experts up here in the northland.

Good Vibrations has this little educational video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=F1VDFxZvTwQ

Gee, we never learned about that exercise when I took gym back in middle school

Sebastien Millon said...

Good to hear that the prostate can give us some joy, alls I ever hear is how this gland kills us with cancer.

By the way, good job with the variety of subjects in your posts, haha!!!!

Christopher said...

Dang, I learn so much from you....and what's this about $20 massages?

Troy said...

ok, 1 hour massage for free?

M- Filer said...

You are f#@king crazy. Ahahahhha. I love the prostate, definetly my favorite gland, you know what we say in Real Estate ...Location Location Location!

dirty said...

This post is awesome...you, WAT, are awesome.

Eddie said...

I remember getting it on with this "straight dude" after many sips of Gin and Tonic, and sooner than later, I was in his bedroom with my index finger up his ass. He was the one who requested the probing of my digit, and boy did he enjoy it.

You see, to him he wasn't doing anything "gay" just as long as it wasn't a penis up his virginal ass.

If everyone stopped using labels, they would fully experience everything SEX has to offer. It's these very labels that keep us extremely limited and our libido searching for something more.

Now I'm aroused. Oh damn.

Besos