Thursday, January 03, 2008

I SPENT NEW YEAR'S DAY WITH...




















-
It's my best friend, Mr. Patrick Berringer! He's a little over 2 years old now, and quite an active hyper mischievous little puppy. I do not own him, but love him as if he were my own dog, since I see him about twice a week. He's really quite an amusing little gremlin, and loves to sit on his butt and beg; we keep trying to tell him he's not a meerkat, but he doesn't listen. And when Patrick refuses to look at the camera, I gotta chokehold him! LOLOLOLOL! Nah, I was gentle okay?
-
Already three days into the new year; just watch it fly on by...

15 comments:

Christopher said...

Cute pics you handsome devil!

Todd said...

Cute guy, cute dog. But a strange name for the dog.

M- Filer said...

You make a handome couple Sirs. I love the name.

Preciosa said...

Awwhhhh he's adorable and so are you!! :-)

Scot said...

hahaha m-filer!
That doggy does not look like he wants to sit still. Poor little meerkat.

Gary said...

How adorable and the doggie is a cutie too.

Bill German said...

nice pictures

The Realtor of Long Beach said...

I concur, ADORABLE! Maybe 2008 should be your year of the dog. Boy and I just adopted our second, our family is growing both in number and love. Happy New Year!

Boy About Town said...

what a love! choke holds are how I get things done in this house too!

WendyB said...

Dog strangler!

Ladron de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Patrick's eyes have a "Save me from this wacko" look to them.

kimy said...

does anyone ever 'own' a dog? or does a dog own us?

too cute - both of you!!

happy new year!

Lewis said...

You bunch of cuties! Happy days and good times.

Gavin Elster said...

oh you are so cute!

Marko said...

Awww, great pix WAT!

You look so happy!