Monday, July 06, 2009

END TIMES! OR AM I NUTZ?!

Thanks for your concern everybody. My last post was pretty angry and fed up huh? LOLOL! Just a wee bit. My buddy in San Diego whom I adore and have known since junior high will appreciate this post:

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer or some negative cynical bastard asshole, but I really think that this is it folks. THIS IS IT! No, not the late MJ's return concerts in London, but this is going to be it for human civilization. We don't have more than
100 years to go before we explode ourselves to smithereens; human behavior is getting more radical, sadistic, and cruel too if you read the news--and an economic crisis of epic proportions is unfolding. I give up on the world's governments to solve the greed and truly care for the planet and its inhabitants' well-being. It's not that there aren't good kind people who try to spread love in the world, it's just that the evil bastards in power won't let most of us progress--they like to steal and claim all the cash and resources they can. They will never stop their lying and cheating and continued hording of everything that would make the world a truly better safer well-fed, clothed, and sheltered place. The only reason we have a seemingly better quality of life now is because the powers that be allowed some advancement in order to further their interests and get richer off the work of most of us legal slaves in the industrialized countries--don't even get me started on the world's poor and how they're treated. But ultimately, they can't wait for us to die off with cancer and other ailments which have cures and sh*t--alas they slowly poison us through our food and other environmental pollutions. Am I pulling all of this miserable sh*t out of my ass? LOL! Perhaps, but at the rate we are going, the whole damn system will crumble and fall apart, and as America keeps coming down, the world is going to be much more dangerous.--I think nukes will be used in the near future, or biological warfare or something--population getting too big, much too large than what they had foreseen. Anyway, I better stop with all this, lest you become suicidal reading all this happy fun stuff, but now you get an idea of how my brain/mind works somewhat. I think of awful horrors sometimes, and yet I enjoy life in many little ways. I'm too realistic for my own good. Keep yer eyes peeled to what is coming. Mark my words!

Country singer Tim McGraw is sexy. Right? I saw him in a rerun Saturday night hosting SNL and I think that redneck sonna bitch is hot. I can almost see him eating Faith Hill out nightly-- those two must have a very awesome sex life. LOLOL! I know how perverse of me to even think this, but I look at Tim and that goatee and I start thinking some seriously naughty thoughts about him, even though it's sad that I can't even name one damn song he sings, because I'm not a country music fan at all. But whatever. I know he's a hick and some of you might think my taste in men is strange, but it's what I notice/like thank you very much. My bud says there's YouTube footage of Tim getting his wedding ring taken while on stage saluting fans below and someone even went for his crotch as Faith angrily watched her hubby getting fondled! BLOODY HILARIOUS MATE!

I know celebrities seem to be dying left and right, but it's an illusion. Trust me folks, people are dying all the time, and most of them are not famous. Think of all the valuable human talent we lose daily that we never even knew or met, except for the fact that they touched the lives of those who knew and surrounded them personally.

Okay. Time to stop. I need some sleep since I get to go back to Disney World (work) in a bit. Let me know what you think of this crazy zany post. I'm behind on some blogs too, so I sorry. I really am, and I'll try to catch up...

SNL and their funny MJ skit from a few years ago:

11 comments:

RG said...

What is wrong with you? Seriously - get a grip. Maybe you need to be fitted for a new tin-foil hat. Obviously, the one you're wearing now, is a little tight on your head. Are you also hearing the NSA broadcast propaganda through the fillings in your teeth too? What about the black UN helicopters - have they been making flights over your neighborhood lately? Stop reading Revelations and go out and enjoy life. Jeesh.

Now onto Tim McGraw - YUUUUUUUUUM. Growing up in Ohio, I have a soft soft in my heart and a hard spot in my crotch for rednecks. There's something about a farmer's tan and a working man's body.....

WAT said...

RG: I know this kind of talk really upsets or pisses people off, because we all want to be optimistic, and trust me when I tell you I am not some walking joyless party pooper.

Global warming is gonna screw us up too by the way! LOLOL!
In the meantime, I'll continue living as you say and enjoying as much as I can, but always aware of reality and observe it as it is.

RG said...

Oh baby, just think of the tan you've always wanted, once the ozone layer finally burns off!

But look at it this way, you'll be dead by the time it really, really gets bad, and we're forced to eat Soilent Green!

Angie_C said...

yeah people are evil, but what can you do? but "hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday"

Gary said...

It is a good thing you didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer cause if you meant to be I hate to imagine where you would take us.

Anyhoo, you are probably right and we can't put our heads in the sand forever now can we? The earth is an amazing place and one day there might be museums with our bones in it displayed by the next superior being that takes our place.

That video is a hoot. I watched it three times "white diamonds" and La Toya's giggle. I love it.

mkf said...

you're right about the state of the world, babe, and don't let any of the blind-idiot optimists tell you different.

now, as for this job you're so disgruntled with--that's not the post office near me, is it?

Eddie said...

Listen WAT love. You touched on some very important subjects there but really understand that if you don't enjoy all of the little pleasures in life and worry about all you've mentioned, then everything will just pass you by. It's imperative that everyone pay attention and try to make this world a better, livable place, but it's rather unforgiving to worry the way you do.

Try looking at things from a different angle. Tilt your head a bit if you must... you will see that life will be that much easier to swallow once you've found most of the beauty...

I care for you a lot WAT. Take care always...

Besitos

Eddie said...

PS. Like Gary, I too thoroughly enjoyed that SNL skit. Rachel Dratch's Elizabeth Taylor had me coughing up a lung from laughter. It's all about the White Diamonds and Giggle...LMAO

Peace and Latin love...

alicein1derland said...

Once in a while, Debbie Downer has to come out. When you stay informed of present circumstances, it can be very daunting and seemingly hopeless. So Vent Away!! If you don't talk about these things, you could worry yourself into a frazzle.

The important thing is your ability to pull yourself out of these occasional funks. We all have them, and they suck, but it's natural. But something will occur that will inspire a more upbeat outlook for the day.

Will said...

Tim is a walking wet dream. I first really noticed him four or so years ago during a televised concert and couldn't believe how sexy he is. And he's got that rugged baritone voice that always says low hanging balls the size of lemons to me.

Sebastien Millon said...

Your negative prognostic for humanity is exactly echoed by my family doctor. We got on the topic of disease, something like the flu or something, and he ended telling me the earth can't support this many people so it would only be natural for 80-90% of the current population to die from some sort of communicable disease. Interesting. He is such a nice guy but that was a bit of a downer!