Friday, November 10, 2006

IT'S THAT STINGER AIN'T IT?

I don't necessarily believe astrology is 100% accurate or an exact science, but in my life, Scorpios have played a major role. Since I'm a Cancer, Scorpios and I are instantly attracted to each other and form immediate strong bonds/relationships as good good friends; we're in that season where all Scorpios are having birthdays.

And oh yes, Scorpios are extremely charming when I first meet them. They're quite funny, witty, and very easygoing with a slight wicked side that makes them very intriguing. This pleasant and nice side to them lasts a good while until they entrap me into hanging out with them often and doing their every whim practically.

Ah, but slowly but surely, Scorpios reveal their sick twisted evil side. And I hate it. They are extremely selfish. It's their way or no way. They only want to go to the movies they want to see, the places they wanna visit, or generally do the things they want to do. If they don't get their way, heaven help me and the rest of humanity! They'll whine, complain, and instantly turn into immature bratty 3 year-olds. It's quite irritating and disappointing really. Manipulative jealous people they be! UGH!

It's this selfishness that really turns me off to them. I am not just referring to any particular Scorpio either. At least five of the major friends I've known and loved in my life are Scorpios. And they all seem to have followed the same pattern. What gives?! Why do you always feel like you've been wronged? It's all in yer imagination! It really is! Let go of the bitterness, selfishness, and you'll be a much happier person! Really!

You evil insane bastards. Not all Scorpios of course.

But a good portion of you. Can't ya see that although us Cancers can defend ourselves real well against your onslaughts, we are very sensitive and are hurt by your stupid behavior?

11 comments:

Troy said...

hey i'm sick and twisted and evil, but i'm a libra/scorpio cusp.

M- Filer said...

True or not about Scorpians, you must agree that Cancers' are notorious for feeling slighted even when no slight was implied or did actually occur. I love your fluidity Cancer, and your under stated passion, but let's be open to the possibility that the problem with your Scorpion counterparts just MIGHT be the Cancerian influence. I am of course just playing devils advocate, and as a Leo, you know I am a walking target.

I'll duck and cover now.

Anonymous said...

hey i'm a pisces and i love scorpio very much too. Yeah about the similar patterns, they're really charming to me. Sadly those scorpios that I loved has hurt me alot, I'm not a cancer i don't have that shell to defend. Ughh, lovehate scorpio.

Anonymous said...

Hey, not all of us Scorpions are bad. Some of us are very kind and loving, until we get pissed off, then watch out. Take into consideration that I have Capricorn rising, which helps temper some of those evil, wicked traits.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad to report I'm not a scorpio.

Hopefully being Aquarius isn't the one that is supremely evil and devious.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to report I'm not a Scorpio!

Hopefully the Aquarius sign isn't the one that is supremely evil and devious!

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't think that first comment went through, well, what can you do!

Anonymous said...

I am a Scorpio. I'm glad you added that not all Scorpios are that way. I'm easy going and am usually happy to go anywhere :)

carrie said...

my sister is a scorpio

Unknown said...

Ahh, astrology. You cant base it on your whole life thats a lil silly but there are many things that are true. My best friend is a Cancer and we get along fine. I am an Aquarius, a truly opposite sign for me (Especially in a romantic sense) is Scprpio. My momther and my father are both Scorpios. My father passed when I was a baby and my Mother and I fight alot after about an hour together. Im night, shes day. When I have dated Scorpio's its constant fighting and the only time you get along really, is in the bedroom. I beleive whole-heartedly that Scorpio is not a good sign for me at all, the signs are just too volitale.

Anonymous said...

I'm cancer too. I had a boyfriend who was scorpio. He was lovely and faithful. I was a jerk and cheated on him...