Tuesday, November 28, 2006

MY BODY IS A TEMPLE.

It wasn't bad enough that I stayed up late partying Wednesday night, but also Thursday and Friday, eating the wrong foods and going to bed at ridiculous stupid times. Well, my body kicked my ass good and by Saturday night I was violently ill.

I thought I was going to die. I have never regretted nor repented from all my mistakes/sins like I did this past weekend. Food is only barely starting to taste any good if ya catch my drift.

Dear God man. This is a wake up call. I'm supposed to be a moderate person, not an extreme stupid asshole that doesn't take care of himself.

God, you have spoken.

Lesson learned.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you were ill. Yes, indulgence can weaken the immune system, letting those nasty viruses take control.

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel your pain! I am fighting the "coming down with something" crappola as I type. I need to detox from Thanksgiving for sure! Fruits and veggies, here I come...

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Don't beat yourself up too much, it's good to let loose sometimes...

Anonymous said...

Bad dick?

Gavin Elster said...

Bad DICKS?

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope you are feelin better WAT!