Wednesday, November 08, 2006

THE MIDTERM REVOLUTION.

I went to vote after work. Yeah, I voted all Democratic, due to my current disgust with the conservative asshole Republican party that often likes ta make me feel like crap just 'cause I'm gay. Bunch of hypocrites! Thanks Pastor Haggard for proving the point! HEEHEE!

That idiot ex-bodybuilder movie star Arnold won his governor seat here in California again. He's just popular and had no real competition from that other bore he was running against. Oh well. One of my coworkers hilariously admitted to me that he voted for Schwarzenegger only because his signature would look great on his upcoming college diploma. OKAY DUDE!

The House is now in control of the Dems and that Nancy Pelosi chick has now increased her power to ultimately becoming Speaker of the House. Even more of a juggernaut is Hillary Clinton, who now has a real fighting chance to run for the presidency in 2008. Go Hillary! Even though I think she's a phony lying witch, I'd still vote for her. The bitch can get the job done, as was evidenced during the 90's when she ran her husband around like a puppet. So stressed was Bill from dealing with HELLary that the poor guy had to relieve his tension with Monica.

Several states had gay marriage bans, and of course they all passed, except in Arizona! Not surprising really, as most of this country still has issues with homoness. "You're all fine hairdressers, decorators, actors, musicians, singers, dancers, and friends, but please don't tie the knot okay? We don't wanna sanction your perverse lifestyle just yet." Heterosexual marriage works best of course, even though most of them end in divorce now. Uh huh. Bravo to Arizona though! Who knew all that desert could help clear tha mind?

Also voted out of office: Kevin Federline! Yeah yeah! Britney finally woke up and is ready ta throw that fool out! One of my sources tells me Federloser performed on Halloween here in LA at the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival last week and was massively booed by the crowd there. How embarrassing! Good luck Federino. You dumbass louse. Now Britney can go back ta making bad, yet catchy records again!


As I write this, the control of the Senate has not yet been decided, but the last few key states look close and may just go to the Dems as well. There has been massive voter turnout today, an estimated 85 million Americans.

I never voted for Bushy, but wanted to support him regardless after 9/11. I really felt he had the power and popularity then to become a true leader. What a letdown he has been however. Maybe I gave him way too much credit? Maybe I was being too patriotic and felt hurt by the terrorists? Alls I know is that I've had it with all this censorship and conservative bullshit. That war in Iraq is just plain embarrassing now and it irks me ta have ta look at the pics of so many hot young soldiers dying there.

The Fox News Channel people look worried and freaked out; a channel that has been traditionally conservative and pro-Republican. Shepard Smith has the worst make-up/plastic surgery I have ever seen!

Well, not as bad as Greta Van Susteren of course!

But close!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, finally some good news in politics. Fox News? What a bunch of crap, unless you like your news fictionalized.

Anonymous said...

you didn't help us other californians rejoice with the nazi cigarette tax failing. i refuse to pay more for my lung cancer!

i didn't vote for arnold, but sadly we are stuck w/ him again.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I feel good today! Finally some balance in the government... I'm so sick of Bush having his way. I hope they actually do something though and don't stay gridlocked...

Gavin Elster said...

Its nice to see that FOX news is not right. I was afraid that all the bullshit they have been spinning over the past 6 years was actually taking affect. I'm happy to see that people really do have a voice and change is in the air

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty shocked the anti-gay marriage amendment didn't pass here in Arizona. Maybe my red state is turning a little bit blue.

Troy said...

i met kevin in weho. i would do him

Unknown said...

Great post! I voted as well and I think its a greatt hing that we all voted for some change in this country now I hope it gets done.
Im so happy brit and kfed are over, he makes me sick....ugggh!

Eddie said...

Hey Wat (still wondering what that's short for). I found much of what you wrote about to be similar to my views and I too came out to vote during my lunch hour.

The Dems are finally back on top after 12 years of insanity and I only hope that they take advantage of this opportunity to pass some much-needed laws. Beginning with the minimum wage. So many honest Americans (and newly inducted Americans) live in extreme poverty as they refuse to submit to welfare. Why should an honest American be subject to walking into a brick wall when all they want is a chance like everyone else.

From east coast to the west, keep on preaching brother. From Puerto Rican to another hispanic, keep pressing on.