Friday, March 06, 2009

FLIRTING INTO THE WEEKEND...

Hello there my loyal fans! Who's your favorite blogger huh? WHO?! WHO?! WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR TOP CHOICE?! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARDS! I'M NEVER BLOGGING AGAIN! Oh, don't mind me, I'm just being silly! HEE!

Last night, I went to meet my brother Charles and his silly drunk friends at this place nearby to celebrate his 40th birthday. Damn, I didn't have a camera! I had never been here, but it's quite the cool little hole in the wall! A very Hispanic crowd, and they had karaoke, so I got to hear my fair share of rancheras, salsa, cumbia, and Mexican polka folk country music sung by normal everyday Latinos in da house. The food was good, a mix of Salvadoran and Mexican I believe, but most of us ordered good old-fashioned greasy Salvadoran pupusas with curtido and red sauce. Deelish man! I have never seen so many green Heineken bottles at one table. These homeboys love their beer man; bunch of lushes my brother and his buds! All of them were drinking, except one of them at the table besides me. You see, I was on my own high, because I had already puffed on some of the herb ya know, but in good moderation, and there was this quite handsome shaved head sober Latino papi in our group there who gave me a strange gay vibe, even though he was acting the fully hetero part well with his buds. At one point, I was a brazen little fag: staring at his crotch, glaring right at him, and making it obvious that I liked what I saw. Either he is clueless, or enjoyed it, because not once did he move from his spot across from me and he was quite receptive to my obvious advances and would look at me often; he was most friendly with me and really admired my singing. None of this was obvious to the other liquored up dumbasses (including my brother) at the table, because we were very subtle in our flirtations, but man I could feel the tension! He has to swing towards my team! He cannot be fully hetero! There's no way, and this isn't just wishful thinking or projection on my part. At least, I don't think it is. I've been invited Saturday night to continue celebrating here; the party continues. Oh boy. It was a long night last night, but I had lots of fun, although I left feeling a bit like an ass hoping I didn't turn homeboy off with my gay bullshit, but I have this nagging feeling he liked it. HE REALLY LIKED IT. He asked me at one point if I had gotten lots of karaoke practice and I told him about my old GAY karaoke bar that just closed, and his next question was, "What has happened now to all the people who used to hang out there? And does West Hollywood have good karaoke?" Uh huh. What an interesting question right?

The four protein powder scoops alone with water shaken vigourously in one of those mixing cups is disgusting, but mix in half water, half milk, half an apple and half a banana in a blender and ya got yourself a much more tasty shake for sure! This is the way to go, and boy is it filling! I can feel myself packing the pounds as we speak kids! I was supposed to go to the gym today, but I was too exhaused, so Saturday I will have a superb workout that will literally kick my ass. That's the goal okay? My new hot bod is coming along! YEEHA! This is my prime folks!

I'm requesting more comments on my posts, especially from those who come to lurk and just read. Don't be lazy! Even if it is a quick hello, comment so I know u read my useless baloney! Thanks a million! I'm just an attention-whore.

Have an awesome weekend everybody! I hope it's not too late to get a ticket to see this awesome Scottish band, coming to L.A. very soon. An old cool song of theirs:


7 comments:

Gledwood said...

Travis used to live near me. Well Fran did. He passed by me many a time as I waited idly at streetcorner for me dealer...

SALVADOREAN FOOD.. what on earth's that like..??

RG said...

See, this is why I hate being a boring-ass white boy. My food heritage choices include Velveeta and Wonder Bread and Tuna Noodle Casserole! What's a white-boy adobo addict to do? LOL

And trust your Gaydar baby - given the chance to be away from your brother and his friends, I'm sure you two would've been sweating between the sheets. Did you burn a hole in his jeans staring at his crotch all night? You brazen hussy!

Side note on the protein powder: I recommend instead of low fat milk, you mix it with soy milk - Silk Vanilla is actually pretty good, plus it's an extra protein bump in the drink AND although silk has some minimal fat, it's fat derived from plants not animals - it's the good fat - non-saturated.

mouse (aka kimy) said...

who took the cookie from the cookie jar?

nothing to say but hugs and who loves you! i do.....

but ask for comments and comment I'll give...

hmmmm protein powder.....

have a good weekend

word verification: covexes
sounds significant.....

sttropezbutler said...

Hey!

STB

Eddie said...

Hey WAT baby. I'm looking forward to seeing your new, buffed torso and bulging thing muscles. Just don't go overboard. I don't think you'll have a problem with that - your frame is more streamlined.

Sexy.

Anywho, I used to take two supplement powder drinks when I first began working out. Creatine and Protein shakes. Mind you, if you do decide to take Creatine... you must constantly hydrate yourself as you lose water while using the supplement. If you do it right, you will see great, natural results.

Love that you always mention the 420. I'm a veteran blazer and enjoy every responsible herb session I have.

Besitos as always

Anonymous said...

My son does the protein powder also, which was recommended by his trainer. Spruce it up with lots of different fruit - it's all good for you.

Trust your instincts, sweetie.... he may be waaaaaayyyy into you, but needs to hide it for the present. Those furtive glances don't lie....

Gary said...

You crack me up. I love to read about your flirting even if I am a little jealous of all that in-person attention the other boys are getting.