Friday, November 28, 2008

COLDPLAY DELIVERS, AND MY GRACIASGIVING.

Well! What a difference a few months later, a better venue, and seating make! My COLDPLAY concert experience back in July at the Forum was horrible! Tuesday night's concert in Anaheim at the Honda Center was soooo much better; a receptive lively audience was present. I enjoyed the concert very much this time! And my seats were pretty cool, upper level balcony just above the stage to the side! I lurved it man! The sound system was impressive, and COLDPLAY played even better this time; having all summer to tour and practice has gotten them to sound quite good by now. When we left, it was pouring! It never rains in L.A. but we had a nice rainstorm Tuesday night, so it was a nice fitting end to an awesome sold-out show. The amount of hot good-looking mostly young white men there (mostly straight of course) with their girlfriends was jaw-dropping. I got some pics to share with ya, and though not that clear I still got some cool shots nonetheless:



Tons of people recorded the show apparently, and dozens of clips it seems are already up on YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=coldplay+honda+center&search_type=&aq=f

Hey, had a nice Graciasgiving dinner yesterday, but am glad it's over, because I'm not a big fan of the holiday anyway. Some pics of our very small gathering with mi familia; my mom, my brother Carlos, my growing niece Adriana, and yours truly:



Milk has gotten rave reviews! Way ta go cast and crew!

Happy weekend to ya!

5 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

Hey Wat, I liked your Graciasgiving photos, very nice!!! Hope you enjoy the weekend.
-Rick

Anonymous said...

Hope your thanksgiving week-end is very cool, now that obligatory dinner with family is over. haha

Many blessings.....

Anonymous said...

I had to LOL when you wrote "She is 100 but SO BIG"!!!!

EGADS!!!

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Glad the concert was a good prelude to the holidays. I enjoyed seeing your family since you've mentioned them so many times.

Gary said...

I am going to see Tina Turner in Philly tonight - front row! Tina this week, Madonna last week. Next weekend will be a let down I suppose.

You look adorable in those pics.