Saturday, November 01, 2008

HALLOWEEN DOS MIL OCHO.

I had a pleasant Halloween. Work, then the local "scaryoke" watering hole!

My first costume for work was Napoleon DynaWAT. HAHA! Yeah, some recognized me instantly, while others just didn't get it, and kept calling me Pedro. LOL! What?! You haven't yet or ever seen the movie? Are you living under a rock?! One of the silliest most ridiculously hilarious movies ever:
-

For my nighttime disguise, I had to try and work with some silly clothes and accessories I already had, so I decided I'd become a new spectacular insane alter ego named : Shecky Greenfield. That's right! For one night only last night, I was a flashy ridiculous circumcised Jewish man with lots of style! Yeah, so I re-used my wig, but STILL! It was a hit! People loved my hair sugarcube! And what an awesome karaoke singer this Shecky was! Here's a pic below:
-
And sadly, another Halloween comes to a close. Till next year sugarcube!

8 comments:

A Lewis said...

Sugarcube??? Honey, please...I'm not nearly that sweet!

M- Filer said...

You, a circumcised Jew? hahahaha, now I KNOW that is a costume! I like your character choices Sir Wat. Very inspired.

Isn't Halloween the best Holiday!

The Art of Trey said...

Fun costumes. It's always so sad when Halloween is over. But as a friend of mine said yesterday, we only have 364 days to get ready for the next one!

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I want to see more of Shecky. Maybe a YouTube show? You make a better Jew than even I do.

Troy said...

nice costume, i hope you did the dance?

sttropezbutler said...

Halloween come and gone...You make me smile! Cheers!

STB

dit said...

I love your costumes! Very nice job.

mouse (aka kimy) said...

excellent costume....next year wat as madonna?????