Monday, May 11, 2009

LUDWIG VAN WAT PINE.

I felt strangely exhausted on Thursday, because I was coming down with a stomach flu or food poisoning of sorts. I was feverish and had the runs Thursday night. UGH. I barely made it to work on Friday, but was miserable most of the day as well. Thankfully, I slept most of it off big time, and felt better on Saturday, enough to take mi madre to The Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks. As always, the food is delicious here. And so are the hetero white men; lucky bitches that get to hold their hands. I really resent being gay; I feel lonely in the big giant sea of straight people at times.

Did not go see Star Trek this weekend. I wanted to avoid the crowds. Chris Pine is so handsome. I did watch Pride and Prejudice on DVD. What a bore! Keira Knightley though is fun to watch as always. Even better was Copying Beethoven starring Ed Harris as the brutish mad deaf magnificent composer. I like Mozart a lot, but realize I adore Beethoven's music much more. He wrote so beautifully really. I can only imagine what he sounds like high. I'll have to find out soon enough with my iPod. LOLOL!

I'm keeping this entry short. I have lots to say I suppose but whatever. Have a great week! I'm wondering if I should cut my entries down from three to two a week, since my ratings have gone down. Our blog here is just not as popular, and is suffering from less comments and readers as of late.


He could be such a mean bastard, but he was deaf and bitter. Yet, what genius:


4 comments:

The Art of Trey said...

I'm not sure how to work it, but it seems that if your blog is slipping in popularity, maybe you should up the posts and all? Or I'm just a greedy bastard and always want more.
Star Trek was ok. I've gotten in trouble for slamming it (since I didn't like it) so I limit my comments. I did enjoy Karl Urban, but I enjoy everything he does...

RG said...

I'm commenting! I'm commenting okay?!!!!!

I would be happy to hold your hand at The Cheesecake Factory.

I would be happy to do a lot of things with you. (ahem) Perhaps I should make special effort to visit LA soon?

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I love the Cheesecake Factory as much as anyone, but I can't imagine going there on Mother's Day. You must have gone at 6 a.m. to get a table by early afternoon.

Sebastien Millon said...

NEver seen anything Star Trek before, but this new Star Trek movie blew me away. Really well made and great story.