Monday, December 05, 2005

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD! "KING SCHLONG" AND "BAREBACK MOUNTAIN."












-----------------------------------------I better not get too excited, but two upcoming movie releases this month are bona fide blockbusters. Well, at least King Kong is. Brokeback Mountain might suffer from a still very closed-minded American public. Or it just might benefit from all the controversy of the very gay issue it tackles. We'll just have to wait and see!

I for one, cannot wait for both these films, although the CGI used for the gorilla in the trailers I've seen so far does not look convincing enough for me. I hope I'm wrong. And to see Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger as cowboy lovers? MINDBLOWINGLY F**KIN' HOT!

Jesus Marimba! Imma gonna cum in mee pants at this rate...

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,14936-1904842,00.html

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/movie/_/id/6169704?pageid=rs.ReviewsMovieArchive&pageregion=mainRegion&rnd=1133239657250&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1040

3 comments:

Troy said...

donnie darko was the best thing he ever did. Hey, where's my twinkie?????????

Anonymous said...

What...no mention of the "Chronicles of Narnia" or even the screen version of the musical "The Producers"? Two other intersting movies opening in the next two weeks as well.

Anonymous said...

I am excited about these movies too. I also want to see "memoirs of a gueisha," probably just because of the costumes...