Monday, December 12, 2005

OUCH!


A little over a week ago, my dentist (whom up to this point I had loved and have had for the past ten years or so) performed some small fillings on two of my teeth on the right side of my mouth. I had to go back on Friday complaining about pain still and she gave me a special fluoride gel that I am to use because upon testing my teeth, she said that unfortunately I was going through massive sensitivity.

Jesus Christ man! Not even having my wisdom teeth removed a few years back was this painful! It gets bad when I drink something cold, and sometimes there’ll be this lingering throbbing pain out of the blue. I hate it! It’s bloody awful. Maybe that’s why I found
The Chronicles of Narnia pretty mediocre Saturday night at the movies, because I got this pain I’m still dealing with in my piehole. I pray and hope that within the next few days the special gel will relieve the sensitivity and I don’t need fillings redone or God forbid a root canal which I hear can be very painful.

Yes, it could be worse right? Kidney stones, earache, giving birth, or a swift kick in the balls could all be causing me worse pain, but if you’ve ever had a toothache, it’s enough to drive you mad.

If indeed I need further dental work, I might just take that nasty drill and take it to my dentist’s head and kill the bitch.

4 comments:

Angie_C said...

ouch that sucks, hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

yes, feel better soon. Earache is the awfullest, though. So many mixed reviews Narnia 1; I wanted the movie to be good but I guess it isn't that good...

Anonymous said...

I have spent thousands of dollars this year on root canals (yes, plural), fillings, medications for absesses, and crowns. I can very much relate. There's nothing worse than when your teeth hurt....

Troy said...

be careful what you put in your mouth (haha). the scream is one of my fav paintings.