Well thanks for the overwhelming support good people regarding me getting harassed the other day at zee gym! I did call corporate office and a very nice gentleman took down my complaint, gave me two free months (so far) and will have the area director phone me very soon! So far, so good.
I was tagged by Loco Eddie as to what seven songs I'm currently listening to death, so here goes:
1) Return To Oz by Scissor Sisters - one of the most gorgeous lyrically tragic and melodically rich songs I have ever had the fortune of listening to; uses the L. Frank Baum story to describe a terrible meth addiction.
2) Anna Molly by Incubus - A terrific band, with a hottie lead singer. 'Nuff said.
3) Say It Right by Nelly Furtado- She is on fire! I love this sexy mamacita! I think I could get it up for her. This song is being used on cell phones and MySpace pages across the land! HAHA!
4) My Love by Justin Timberlake - If I have to hear SexyBack one more time, I will leap off the Golden Gate Bridge, but this song is cool. I think.
5) Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - actually, I'm listening to lots more of their stuff, but this has been a big hit for them. Good Northern Irish/Scottish band. Not bad.
6) Read My Mind by The Killers- Although their first album was better, this latest one is not too shabby. And bisexual lead singer Brandon Flowers makes me hard. He should go to my gym. Ahem.
7) Cruz de Sal by Los Aterciopelados- Colombian duo that makes some of the best Latin songs around. Love the chick's voice and their catchy hooks. A sample of their work: here.