Sunday, March 11, 2007

PAUL MCCARTNEY AND WINGS.

Because I believe Paul McCartney is a living songwriting genius, whose glorious musical output did not end with the breakup of The Beatles, here is this little treat I ran into by mistake that I wanna share with you. Notice Linda McCartney in the clips. R.I.P. Linda. You were a true friend and wife to Paul. The musical medley is fantastic. These 70s songs still sound good today.

IN YO' FACE AND F*CK YOU HEATHER. SO YOU LET PAUL INSEMINATE YOU AND YA HAD A BABY. WHATEVER. LEGLESS MONEY GRUBBER.


PAUL AND LINDA FOREVER:

http://mp3how.com/paul-mccartney/video_full7663_1.html

7 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

She wants like 20 G's a day for living expenses. She's crazy.

sttropezbutler said...

But more importantly.

Can she dance!

STB

M- Filer said...

Heather is such a CUNT.

Unknown said...

She is nutz.

Oh I finally bought the Love cd last week WAT, its pretty good, you were right my friend!

Anonymous said...

Talk about total opposites. Linda was so wonderful, while Heather's a bitch.

Eddie said...

I heard they settled on an agreement...

Something like 55 million for her and she keeps one of the mansions worth 8 million...

I swear I'll throw up a little in my mouth if her leg flies off during that horrid dancing show.

Besos

Anonymous said...

I cant stand this bitch, and now she is going to be all over the media with the damn Dancing w/ Stars shit.