Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ALL ABOARD SURVIVE PLANE CRASH! MEANWHILE...

Amazing story of that Air France plane crashing in Toronto and all of the people on board who survived! WOW! Pretty harrowing and I guarantee those people will be appreciating their second chance at life now more than ever before.

I have so much I wanna write about and say but am so tired! And it's only midweek. I think I may come back later, but if I don't...DON'T hold it against me.

By the way, my nose looks huge in the pic below. UGH!

3 comments:

Troy said...

Yeah, so many people take so much for granted. So I am thankful for what I have, my legs and arms and eyes and mountain climbing. So suck the marrow out of life! I have had so many close calls, I should be dead.

WAT said...

Close calls! Hot damn Bill! You must have nine lives and a God above who loves thee.

Troy said...

I read the bible everyday. My fav book is Ecclesiates. And I do believe I have a guardian angel. (Jude 13)