Tuesday, August 16, 2005

TWO MAJOR AIRLINE DISASTERS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!

Yes, flying is still the safest way to travel, but who doesn't freak out when hearing of these airplane crashes with hundreds aboard?

I guess that
Air France (<---click on hyperlink here and those below) crash just a few weeks back where all the passengers and crew on board survived truly was a miracle.

In
Greece, and now Venezuela, there are hundreds dead.

I wanna fly soon too, perhaps to New York or Europe, and even though I know it'll be okay, it still makes me worry every time I get on board.

Dont'cha just love it when those plane wheels finally touch down on the runway after all that time hovering above?

What a relief!

6 comments:

Troy said...

Let your imagination go wild! You will love the catacombs, So if you are man enuf ???? jump on lufthansas and meet me here and I will buy you a cold frosty becks: http://www.scheune-berlin.de/html_seiten_gb/homepage_e_neu.html

WAT said...

Holy Christ, Europe is awaiting my glorious presence! I must go (never been) and fuck some hot boys!

Anonymous said...

That is why I prefer driving.
Yeah I know statistically speaking....flying is safe.... but it's better in a car or train.

If you can't go to europe....there is Canada...and there are some hot men there in the Yukon.

Ever hear of the Mounties....they always get their men.

Anonymous said...

Interesting place Mr. German. I take it you have visited this place?

Europe is indeed fun. The catacombs of the Persian Underworld are fun, but what about those in Rome?

Personally I think WAT wants to visit Spain...lol.... or even the isle of Corsica.

Angie_C said...

I know what you mean, I get nauseous when I fly. when I went to the east coast I was scurrrred, I fell asleep and forgot about it. ha

Troy said...

i have been to "gay" berlin many times and you dont even want to know the nasty details. But it is by far the best place in europe if you are a gay guy! Even the kino's give you three beers. Nollendorfplatz is the area!!!