Friday, August 05, 2005

I NO LONGER KNOW THEE

I want to understand what has happened to someone whom I have truly considered to be a cool awesome friend for the past three years.

David is no longer the same. He has changed radically and it deeply saddens me. Sure, he always had an attitude, but it was witty, slick, and quite charming. Now he's turned into a grotesque, bitter, envious, and angry individual.

What did I do to warrant his behavior towards me? Is it the fact he's a Scorpio and they're all ultimately insane envious assholes? Is it that he's getting older? Is it his new stressful job? His ongoing tumultuous personal relationship with one of the nicest men (another friend) I have ever met? What is going on with David? Where is the David that I knew??!!! The David I loved like a true brother??!!

The one I know now and barely speak to or see is not him.

I guess people do change and nothing lasts forever. Ho hum.

I had to listen to The Beatles on my IPOD while coming in to work this morning to cheer me up and it helped. What is it about their music that always makes me happy and forget my problems?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost like a brother.....

Wow....

I never so that no more becuase people end up treating you like family.

And we know how my family behaves.......

WAT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WAT said...

I'm heartbroken really. I dunno why I stupidly always believe in certain people and then end up getting burned. It sucks...