Sunday, August 21, 2005

JUST AS I WAS FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF...

Looks like September might be a huge travel month for me!

--Might go to Las Vegas.

--Might do San Jose, Carmel, Monterey, and San Francisco.

--Might go to upstate New York to visit Buffalo, Niagara Falls, and New York City even!

Can I handle it? Sure! Road trips over flying are preferable, but if I gotta fly, I'll make sure to shove a good amount of alcohol into my system.

Life's not so bad after all! Unfortunately, as one of my loyal readers B.G. suggested, I cannot quit my job and just travel.

I need to eat man!

But I do have a shitload of vacation time, so YIPEE!

3 comments:

Troy said...

It sounds like you need a "Spiritual Journey" to free your soul from the poison of noho and weho and hostess hoho's. So saddle up the horse and giddyup to mammoth and camp under the stars and hike and swim in the hot springs. Btw, I agree, the guy with the gun on my blog is hot.

WAT said...

Yes, freedome is what I crave, you're right! Saddle me up cowboy, I may join u someday...

Anonymous said...

Wow indeed you soubd very busy.

Although....I heard from my own sources that North CA will definately be off the list now.