Tuesday, October 18, 2005

HERE WE GO AGAIN...AND WHAT THA HELL IS MADONNA'S PROBLEM?!



















2005 is achieving epic status!

Another, yes, ANOTHER hurricane!
Wilma! Florida's in danger yet again; this time the storm's coming from an odd angle. Ah well, what can we do right? Mother Nature does what she pleases, and it seems like she's just flooding, blowing, saturating, and drowning people with a fury this year. Shit man, there's even a dam in danger of breaking in Massachusetts, after all that ridiculous amount of rain up there in the Northeast. SHEEZ!

Now on to one of the world's great icons,
Madonna. I have loved Madonna since day one, when I first saw her at the age of nine, strutting around and not giving a f**k about what anyone said about her slutty controversial ways. She was just so cool back in the day. Who didn't follow and watch Madonna's every shocking move? With an incredible array of different looks, revolutionary mind-blowing videos, and thought-provoking messages, she has always been at the forefront of female pop music. I have always admired how she took her minimal talent and turned it into something interesting, an astute shrewd businesswoman indeed!

But lately, she's been talking some weird crap man! Apparently, Madge is a real
bitch to her kids, acting more like a dictator than mother to them! And then there's this: news article. What tha hell is she talking about?!

I think all the fame, money, and ANGLAND have gone to her head!

I'll still be anxiously awaiting the new
album though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is the contrary. Madonna appears to me to be a cool mother. Just watch her latest documentary to be premiered on MTV this Friday; she is very candid with her kids in it, and they seem really attached and happy around her, and happy in general. The media just makes up stuff (okay, the tv thing is true, but it is not really a big deal... good for them that they spend more time reading, learning languages, taking ballet classes, and actually playing). By the way, Madonna's new sinlge is kind of cool, not her best first single, though.

Dave The Hat said...

I still think my favourite Madonna moment was when she dated Dennis Rodman. Those two were perfect. You want an intellectual and literary genius? Read The Worm's "autobiography" Bad As I Want To Be. Strangely compelling...

Troy said...

i would do her husband, he is so "yummylicious" (God, that sounds so Gay, Thanks Wat for turning me on to the new gay mainstream lingo) I really need to eat some pussy

The Dawg said...

I have loved Madonna from the get go. I even collected every magazine cover she was on (Over 80) But now she seems to have turned on her old self. I have no problems or opinions with her parenting. I'm just talking about her dissing the way she used to be. Of course she is a mother now and she is older and wiser, but don't go dissing where you came from and what made you famous in the first place. (Tracy Lords comes to mind when I think of it)

Anonymous said...

Madonna licks smelly dog ass and her music is shitty! A ball of contradictions and fads rapped in phases of sex and religion. She can eat the peanuts out of my shit!!! But I did like that video where she dances with immigrant!