Saturday, October 15, 2005

ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS.

Is she not adorable? Her name is Laika, a six year-old Dalmation and something else mutt mix. She's very hyper...yet sweet, tender, and most loving. She belongs really to my Cuban neighbors, who don't thoroughly care for her as they should, but since we share the same backyard, my mom and I kinda fill in the gaps by providing "Laikey" with clean water and a doggy biscuit or two.

I just love dogs, and most animals in general. I don't see how anyone could mistreat or abuse them the way they do in some places. They deserve this planet just as much, if not more so than us, since they don't destroy it like we do.

If only I could stop eating meat and become a vegetarian.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh the poor abandoned mistreated Liaka. She looks like a poor dog from "Animal 911".

Luke says that Liaka looks like a ham with legs. Maw....Maw.

Troy said...

bow wow

Anonymous said...

keep taking care of her, it seems like she needs it. Cute dog; I like them kind of fat/big so there's more to hug.

Angie_C said...

so you're gonna let me dog-nap her when you leave that joint right?