Tuesday, October 04, 2005

SO WHAT? IT'S ONLY SEX YOU CONSERVATIVE FREAKS!

The boys above are doing something natural, loving, hot, exciting, and totally cool. To some of us that is, but still, even if you're not into fags getting it on, what's the big deal? They're consenting adults for crying out loud!

Of course President Bush, and all his other conservative jack-offs in government would disagree!

Hence, I'm not surprised he'd nominate this oogly bitch:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/04/miers/index.html

Yeah yeah! THE EVIL GAY PEOPLE AND THEIR WAYS WILL BRING DOWN HUMANITY!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

UGH!


I wish people would move on already and concentrate on real issues like animal abuse, environmental damage, and evil religious fundamentalism!

But nah, blame the fags!

Ho hum.

2 comments:

Troy said...

I don't understand why guys shave their bush? I like my men, real and hairy.

WAT said...

I just like'em period! LOL! For hygiene purposes, it does help to be trimmed though.