Thursday, October 13, 2005

A NOT SO BAD FALL 2005 TV SEASON.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I had detached myself from television for a good while, after that God awful influx of "reality" shows that were contaminating the tube.

Looks like most Americans, like myself, have had enough of the genre, and we want our well-written and acted fiction shows back all over again. This season, I've gotten hooked on three new particular programs which I have made time to sit down and watch. Of course, I have to admit, each of these has very good looking men, which is a huge incentive. HEEHEE!

Bones on FOX (left pic above) is pretty good and fairly simple to follow. It's about some forensic chick who works with an FBI agent to solve grisly murders. I like the chemistry between her and handsome as f**k David Boreanaz, whom I loved so much as Angel. Check it out if you can, it's on Tuesdays at 8p.m. , but with baseball right now, it won't be back on till November I think.

That photo to the far right up there is of uber hot Latino stud
Eddie Cibrian, and he makes me super wet every time I watch him on ABC's Invasion. I started watching the show because it looked intriguing, and so far it is fairly interesting, but not as creepy as I thought it would be. Some aliens have made their way into this Florida neighborhood after a massive hurricane, and yada yada yada. This show is on Wednesdays at 10p.m. and I am taping it right now as I write this! ¡Coño, pero qué rico y guapo está Eddie! (Damn, that Eddie is so fine and deelish!), as the Cubans would say.

Last and almost least actually, is the WB's Supernatural (top center pic). This show has two cute boys no doubt, but it is the weaker of the three new programs I've made myself watch. The premise of them hunting down weird occurrences all over the country as unofficial ghosthunters is good and all, but the stories are kinda preposterous and sometimes I find it hard to suspend disbelief. But alas, they're nice guys to look at, so I'll keep my gay ass a'watchin'!

sigh...

I do miss the truly great unexplainable phenomena shows of the past though:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Roswell.

Those programs were nothing short of masterpieces.

No comments: