Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DEDICATED TO TOPHER, EVAN TANNER, AND 9/11.

I was never a big fan of That '70s Show, because I don't really like Ashton Kutcher or that other annoying guy from Venezuela, Wilmer Valderrama, but I did find Topher Grace kind of endearing. As a matter of fact, I am going to announce to the world that HE is the celebrity I most resemble. That's right! In terms of physical characteristics, Topher and I look very much alike. So, does this make me ugly now? LOL! A lot of people in the past said I reminded them a lot of Jim Carrey, but that's because of my zany behavior, but in the looks department, I'm just another goofball like Topher, who I get the feeling will become a very big star in his own right sometime soon, since he's doing lots of movies these days. Go Topher! Who names their child Topher? Well, at least he's the only one we know of, so it does make him an original. Wait, his real name is Christopher, but he hates being called Chris. I see. What a guy! HA!

I believe Howard Stern's philosophy of avoiding all unnecessary risk. Don't go mountain/rock climbing, jet skiing, snow skiing, bungee jumping, race car driving, camping, skydiving, and all those other extreme sports people do jus
t to get their kicks and taste that rush of adventure! WHAT FOR? Getting into your car daily is a big risk enough, but a necessity to get around! Why do people bother with these other activities?! It's inviting death into your life! Just put out a big welcome mat for The Grim Reaper why don'tchoo?! This UFC dude Evan Tanner just had to go out on his own camping or whatever he was up to, and they found his lifeless body! He was only 37 years old! Died of heat exhaustion! NO! DON'T DO THESE THINGS! I know life is worth living, but some dumbass activities you can live without doing and be perfectly happy! Avoid air shows, small planes, and hot air balloons! You can die from this stuff! LOLOL! I guess your time is coming no matter what, but don't speed up its arrival.

Tomorrow is the 7th anniversary of 9/11. Remember, not just one or two, but FOUR planes were easily hijacked. Dear God. I hate to even believe in conspiracy theories, but with the way things have unfolded ever since that horrible day, I can't help but smell a big giant set-up here. Remember this idiot's almost inspiring speech? Why did he ruin the chance to become a great leader? He never had it in him I guess, or was part of the whole plot.

Comments please! Oh thank you so very much.

8 comments:

A Lewis said...

He did have the rare opportunity to make something of himself at that point, didn't he? He so ruined himself....and all of us in the process. Damn him. Check out my 9/11 post tomorrow.

M- Filer said...

Too bad he led us to war against Sadam Hussein instead of Osama Bin Laden. Fucking asshole. I think he played a part in those attacks. C O N S P I R A C Y!

Troy said...

last march i was camping in the palo verde mts about 1 mile from where evan tanner's body was found. at 3am a cougar was peering into my truck. i will probably die in a similar fashion. btw chris-topher grace is hot.

edward said...

i dunno who wilmer is but i don't like him cuz you don't like him.

The Art of Trey said...

You got to live a little once in awhile and some risk makes things a little more exciting.

Gavin Elster said...

add train travel on that list of things to avoid.

Gary said...

Hey Topher is not a bad guy to resemble my friend. Funny you should picture him and Evan in the same post because my body is similar to Evan's. Well, maybe not but I can see myself that way if I want, can't I?

mouse (aka kimy) said...

topher is very handsome as are you! when I first glanced at this post, I thought that photo was you and was going to remark about what a lovely pose it was and then I read the post (always a good thing to do) and thanks for clearing up the name thing...I was wondering that myself! duh....

regarding evan tanner... lesson for many there - thanks for the alarm