Wednesday, September 03, 2008

THE LITTLE FOXES AND COYOTE.

Why Vagina Hubbard Giddens! Or is it Regina?! HOOOOO WEEEEEEE! I watched The Little Foxes this past weekend. Yeah yeah, I'm late to the game sometimes okay? Bette Davis, you maniacal evil despicable greedy shrew! This is such a wonderful film. The acting is superb, and how come Richard Carlson never became a huge star? He was sooooo handsome. He's the one doing the bitch-slapping in this scene. Yes, a great great movie that stands the test of time. I love discovering old stuff like this; makes life a bit more interesting for me to see something as fresh that everyone says they've already seen dozens of times before. This was the third and final film Bette Davis and director William Wyler ever worked on; Davis and Wyler argued lots on the set and I think she traumatized the man for life. Sure made for one great movie, and terrific scenes like this classic one. I thought people in the South were nicer than this! LOL!

My father and grandmother have been dead for years, and yet to this day I often have dreams with both of them, especially my father. WHY?! Yeah, it's really quite bizarre. I always seem to ask them, "But how did u fake your death, when we all clearly know that you're dead!?" Yes, they're quite alive and active in my dreams, only to be gone once I wake up. Reality can be kind of sad sometimes, but this makes me wonder if there isn't life after death. I cynically tend to think that death is the true end of it all at times, but then vivid dreams like this of my dead relatives makes me ponder if maybe I'm not seeing them in their new dimension or something. I put up a pic of Al Pacino, because my dad looked a bit like him. Or so I think. Yeah, he kinda did look like him.

There's a coyote in my neighborhood! He's been around here for months! Pretty surprising that he'd be this far down the hills, but my guess is he's made his home in the cemetery nearby which has lots of trees and bushes. I can hear him howling/yelping sometimes and one time saw him up close in my complex. Someone must be feeding him, unless he's dining on rodents, squirrels, and people's cats! I just hope no one ever hurts him, but so far no one has complained about him really.

Here's one of the most beautiful songs ever written. Sir Paul McCartney and his lovely wife Linda in their prime:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9VtONnTdE

6 comments:

The Art of Trey said...

I've never seen The Little Foxes. I think I've heard of it, but that's about it. So I'm really really late to the game.

Interesting ideas on the afterlife thing.

Conclave27 said...

Disney Channel used to run the "Little Foxes" over and over and over. It is one of those movies with no real conclusion, just an ambigious moral tale that leaves the audiance with "Huh?!" and then the shows over. LOL... not every Gem of the Silver Screen is a keeper. As for people from the south, I know of some people that are just like the Hubbards.

As far as the coyote, he is propably living in the cemetary. It cool clean and he probably hides in the foothills too. Remeber you not that far, just a couple of block really away from the foothills. Hopefully the lil coyote is keeping you safe. After are canines have been scene as the guardians and keeper of the dead. Perhaps he keeping the souls of Vahalla from risnig and taking those who are lost to where they need to be.

edward said...

be careful coyotes are not liking to be petted much

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I had several boyfriends who looked like the young Pacino and now look like the Pacino circa 1990 or so. Our life together was sort of a cross between "Scarface" and "Dog Day Afternoon". Hey, maybe you're our love child!

mouse (aka kimy) said...

I just saw a preview of a new movie pacino and deniro will be in!!!!!!

I believe it might be very important to try and untangle 'the plots' of these dreams that you have with your dad and grandmother - I think there may be a message for you...

it's not good to be an outside cat when there is a coyote about.

I wish you were coming to nyc later this month.....hey, you could meet your lovedad or would it be lovema....

sttropezbutler said...

And the Foxes still roam freely...most of them in the Twin Cities this week!

STB