Sunday, January 01, 2006

TWO THOUSAND SIX ANNO DOMINI.

Oh my God! A whole brand spankin’ new year! Hello 2006!

Seems like just yesterday Cleetus, we weres alls worried about the millennium, the year 2000, Y2K, and now look at how far into the decade we are! HOT DIGGITY DAMN!

So I did a little champagne last night at the Madrid Theater where they had a decent Beatles tribute show to ring in the new year, complete with party favors and such. The guy who plays Ringo was absolutely dead on and his drumming was first rate. I was most impressed with him actually. Who knew?!

The Rose Parade interestingly, isn’t until tomorrow morning this year. And it might freakin’ rain! EEK!

Anywhozitz...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! LIVE IT WELL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Wow...a Beatles tribute...that sounds like a good way to ring in the new year!

I rang it in with fireworks at the state capitol, then martinis back a friends house. I think i officially called it a night at about 3:30!

Angie_C said...

oh how neat, wil and I drank and smoked us some fat blunts, I am a wuss I burned out at like 1am.

Troy said...

Historic Canoga Park, "Now that is some funny-ass shit"!